Our mission at McFarlin is Changing Lives That Change the World. Our staff team is guided by the teachings of Colossians 3:12-14, and each are called to be servant leaders who embrace the values of commitment, cooperation, compassion, and kindness as they serve God, each other, and the congregation.
We are currently seeking qualified applicants for the following positions:
Digital Content Specialist
At McFarlin, the vision for the future of our church is to create in-person opportunties and digital opportunties that allow as many people as possible to grow in their faith. We are looking for a creative, upbeat, collaborative digital content specialist with a passion for creating beautiful and effective digital media campaigns that engage people in Christian community.
Under the communications team, we’re looking for someone who can:
- Work with the team to implement engaging digital communication strategies that build online community, relationships and spiritual growth. This will include helping to achieve an overall strategy for church-wide digital communication and ministry-specific strategies to help ministries grow in their online reach.
- Stay up to date with the latest on social media best practices, public relations, advertising, and digital marketing practices.
- Design & produce graphics, videos and digital content for multiple digital platforms.
- Maintain our digital communication outlets (website, app, weekly email, social media, youtube channel, etc)
- Work with Director of Communications to assist in producing church-wide video projects for ministries and overall strategic communication for the church
- Assists in Sunday morning live-streaming and recording of our services
- 3+ years experience in digital media & marketing
- 2+ years in social media management
- Excellent skills in writing, editing, public relations, and SEO
- Video Production Experience
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (High level of skill in Premiere, After Effects is a plus!
Please send a cover letter and resume to Kristen Howard at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for dependable and engaging individuals that have a passion for children and sharing God’s word. For more information contact Sandy Minty, Director of Children and Family Ministries at Sandy Minty or 321-3484
To apply, fill out the application and submit to Sandy Minty Sandy Minty