Director of Food Services
McFarlin Memorial United Methodist Church’s mission is to change lives that change the world. Our staff team is guided by the teachings of Colossians 3:12-14, and each are called to be servant leaders who embrace the values of commitment, cooperation, compassion, and kindness as they serve God, each other, and the congregation. We are seeking a Food Service Director to oversee all food service operations in the church. Responsibilities Include:
Job Specific Responsibilities:
- Manages church kitchen including planning and preparing breakfast, lunch, and required snacks for Daycare
- Planning, preparing, and serving meals as arranged by church staff/groups
- Inventory Management. Ordering all food and supplies
- Maintaining kitchen to the standards of the Cleveland County Health Department
- Operating kitchen within budget constraints as set by the Faith and Finance Committee
- Scheduling/supervising kitchen staff as needed.
- Relevant Food Service experience & applicable food handlers permit required; education & background in kitchen & inventory management required
- Track record of organizational leadership; experience in church, childcare centers preferred.
This is a full-time, exempt position and reports to the Business Administrator.
McFarlin Memorial United Methodist Church offers competitive compensation, paid pension and health insurance benefits.
Job Type: Full-time
To Apply please email resume and cover letter to Stephen Mitchell at email@example.com