Director of Senior Adult Ministries
McFarlin Memorial United Methodist Church’s mission is to change lives that change the world. Our staff team is guided by the teachings of Colossians 3:12-14, and each are called to be servant leaders who embrace the values of commitment, cooperation, compassion, and kindness as they serve God, each other, and the congregation. We are seeking a Director of Senior Adult Ministries to oversee all ministry programs and activities for adult members and guests, ages 50+, of McFarlin.
- Make disciples of Jesus Christ for the transformation of the world
- Create and oversee opportunities for spiritual and personal growth for senior adults
- Provide congregational care to church members as part of the Care Team
- Recruit and equip volunteers to lead programs and activities
- Lead devotionals and spiritual formation opportunities for senior adults
- Continue to expand current ministry to include Boomer generation
- Coordinate opportunities for mission and community outreach
- Passion for working with adults of different generations who are 50 years old and up
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to communicate well in large group settings with people of different ages
- Commitment to working as part of a team and supporting the mission of the church
This is a 30-hour per week position, and McFarlin offers competitive compensation, pension and health insurance benefits based on experience and education. Start date is January 1, 2018.
To apply, please submit your resume to Rev. Wendi Neal, Associate Pastor, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Part-Time Teachers for DayCare and CDO
McFarlin Children’s Day Out and Day Care are looking for part time teachers. We are looking for new team members that are responsible, dependable, have a passion for children and serving. Our facility is open between the hours of 7am – 5:30pm but we have a varying range of available shifts and are looking for people to work anywhere from 5-20 hours per week. If interested please fill out an application in the link below and send it to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. (application )