Bonus Years Luncheon
- When: June 2nd
- Reservations must be made one week prior to the luncheon in order to adequately prepare for meals.
- RSVP by May 26 to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 321-3484, ext. 108
- $7/person at the door
Join your friends for the June luncheon! Our speaker is Courtney DeKalb with Cleveland County Master Gardner Program and she’ll be speaking on “Year Round Landscaping & Protecting Pollinators at Home.”
Bonus Years Day Trip
- When: June 17th
- Where: OKC Adventure
- 8:45AM: Load Buses // 9AM – Leave the South lot
- Dutch treat lunch
- REGISTRATION DEADLINE: June 9th (Trip Forms/$15 fee must be submitted to Greta)
- Questions? Contact: email@example.com or phone 321-3484, ext. 108
Ready to get out of the house? Well, let’s go! We’re planning to visit the Firefighters Museum which features extraordinary turn-of-the-century fire engines once used in Oklahoma communities. After lunch we’ll visit the Softball Hall of Fame and then go to the Oklahoma Railway Museum to see freight cars, passenger cars and a real steam engine.