April 27 and 28, 2018
Bridgeport Camp & Retreat Center, Bridgeport, Texas
The only cost for the retreat is the cost of dinner on Friday on the way to Bridgeport Camp. We will stop at a Chick Fil A.
Friday, April 27:
- Meet at McFarlin at 5pm to depart soon after.
- Stop for dinner in Ardmore (students should bring money for this)
- We will arrive at Bridgeport Camp and get settled. There will be some large group time and some small group time, before lights out.
Saturday, April 28
- After Breakfast we will have large group time followed by small group time.
- We will work on our stoles, which will be worn on Confirmation Sunday.
- After lunch we will participate in the high elements of a Ropes Course (if students do not wish to participate, there will be other options and opportunties!)
- Late afternoon will see some free time.
- Right after dinner we will have a brief closing worship before heading home.
- We will arrive back in Norman by 10:00pm.
Sign Up Below: