SEPT. 15, 2020 UPDATE
Pastor Rockford shares the latest update about our COVID-19 response, new details about in-person worship services and intentional ways you can jump in and be part of your church family.
Read the Comprehensive Reopening Plan (scroll to the bottom for a list of past update)
- The Food Pantry will remain open during normal hours with a team of no more than 5 volunteers at a time. (Tuesdays/Thursdays 9AM-Noon and 1-4PM).
- Thursday Utilities Assistance: Our volunteers will work remotely to continue Utilities Assistance Ministry on Thursdays. See Instructions for Assistance
WEEKLY OPPORTUNITIES FOR CONNECTION
- Ministry Opportunities: Our ministries are continuing to find creative ways to stay connected to you! Look for their email updates or visit our staff page and send an email to our ministry staff members for information on how you can get plugged in.
- Friday Email: Every Friday we’ll send an email to recap any important information from the week as well as details about Sunday worship and upcoming events
- Food Pantry: We will continue to open our Food Pantry to those in need and the longer this pandemic continues, the more the need will grow. Currently, the hours remain the same (Tuesdays/Thursdays 9AM-Noon and 1-4PM).
- Thursday Utilities Assistance: Our volunteers will work remotely to continue Utilities Assistance Ministry on Thursdays. CLICK HERE FOR ASSISTANCE INSTRUCTIONS