Join us for the annual Easter Egg Hunt! Apr. 11, 10AM-12PM
This year’s event will include age-specific egg hunts, inflatables, a petting zoo, Easter bunny photos and tons of other activities. Don’t forget to invite your friends and neighbors!
Questions? Contact our Director of Children & Family Ministries Sandy Minty at 321-3484 ext. 173 or firstname.lastname@example.org
WAYS TO GIVE AND SERVE:
- CANDY DONATIONS: We will be filling 5,000-6,000 eggs!
- Donate individually wrapped, non-peanut candy that will fit inside plastic eggs.
- Donation bins are located in the children’s area on the 1st and 3rd floor and at the 2nd floor reception desk.
- MONETARY DONATIONS: You can also make a donation for Easter Egg candy
- CLICK HERE and choose Fund: Easter Egg Hunt.
- You can also use the GIVE section of the McFarlin App.
- THE DAY OF THE EVENT:
- We need egg hiders, welcomers, inflatable supervisors, water station servers, and more!
- CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP!
If you would like to serve in any of the areas or if you have any questions, contact Sandy Minty at email@example.com