As we continue to navigate what our “new normal” looks like during COVID-19, some of you are aching to be back at church. We share that deep thirst for in-person fellowship and we’re excited to offer a form of in-person worship. *NOTE* We still offer ONLINE WORSHIP at 9AM and 11AM every Sunday. Click here for ONLINE worship details
We’re now offering TWO IN-PERSON services in Fenn Hall:
8:30AM & 11:15AM
Details about the in-person service:
- PLEASE NOTE: At this time we will not be offering childcare for our in-person services
- The service will be a combination of live preaching, liturgy, prayers and pre-recorded (with some live) musical offerings.
- Music from the Sanctuary and Modern services will be a part of this service.
- Because research has demonstrated that singing increases the spread of the virus, we will not be singing together as we have been used to. Instead, we will be practicing singing with our hearts and minds as we gather together.
We are committed to creating a safe environment and in order for us to do that, we are asking that you please use the RSVP link to sign up for in-person worship EACH WEEK that you plan to attend.
We know this is different, but it will give us the information we need to re-design seating for social distancing and will allow us to create a safe environment that follows the policies of our Relaunch Plan and city ordinances. *NOTE*: If you are feeling ill or have a fever, PLEASE do not attend in-person worship and join us for one of our online worship services.
We will follow the safety protocols outlined in the Relaunch Plan, including, but not limited to the following:
- Limit the number of people attending in order to meet social distancing requirements
- Require everyone to wear a mask (age 6 and up)
- Physical distancing of at least 6 feet
- Low contact with physical objects in the building
*NOTE*: If you are feeling ill or have a fever, PLEASE do not attend in-person worship and join us for one of our online worship services.
If you have questions about the RSVP system or need assistance, please contact Daphne Fix at 321-3484 ext. 128 or firstname.lastname@example.org