Click Here to read the latest update from our relaunch team
We want you to know that virtual, in-person and parking lot services are true worship, so please choose which way of worshipping is safest for you.
Virtual worship options will continue as usual. (Click Here for details)
In-Person worship: RSVP HERE
- 11:15AM Modern // Fenn Hall
- 11:15AM Traditional // Sanctuary
- RSVP, masks and social distancing of 6 feet will be required and the number of people in the building will be limited to what we can accommodate safely in our worship spaces.
NOTE: If you’re not ready to be in the building but miss being at Mcfarlin, we’ll be offering a “Drive-In Radio” worship service at 11:15AM.
- West Parking Lot Only: Park in the West lot for “drive-in radio” worship
- The service will start at 11:15AM and the audio will be broadcast on McFarlin’s station: 89.7FM
- Greta Watson-Pigg will be the parking lot host and will hand out orders of worship and take up offering
- Communion will be offered the first Sunday of the month
Childcare/Children’s Sunday School
- Nursery care: Kindergarten and under
- Sunday School: 1st-5th grade (during the 11:15AM service)
- Drop off and pick up your children on the 3rd floor
- Children age 4 & up will be required to wear a mask
- CLICK HERE to reserve either form of childcare/Sunday school
Expectations for In-Person Gatherings
- Wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth at all times
- Keep a distance of at least 6 feet from those not in your household
- Refrain from singing
- Clean hands frequently
- Do not attend in-person if you have felt ill or have a fever
- When asked, please reserve your spot in advance.
Seating will be limited to the number of people we are able to seat safely, so we appreciate you taking the time to RSVP for our in-person services.
McFarlin’s leadership and members of our Relaunch Team are committed to helping our church family respond, plan and serve in a way that reflects the love, respect and wisdom of Christ. In our response to Covid-19, McFarlin leadership has and will continue to:
- prayerfully study current and changing data,
- seek advice from health professionals,
- explore the technology and techniques available to reduce health risks,
- and require that faithful, personal precautions be taken at any in- person gatherings.