CLICK HERE for information about NPS Pre-K Enrollment and job openings!
McFarlin CDO and Day Care Ministries: Nurturing Children & their Families
McFarlin’s Children’s Ministry is ready to welcome your little one for learning, friendship & fun, all within a loving and distinctly Christian setting. We’re currently operate with a full range of Covid-19 precautions to reduce spread of the virus. McFarlin knows that families come in all shapes and sizes, and we celebrate this! At McFarlin Day Care and Children’s Day Out, childcare is not a business, it’s a life-giving, world-changing ministry. We hope you’ll consider letting McFarlin become part of your family’s life.
Each of our staff members brings high-quality training and a dedication to families to their work in both our Day Care and Children’s Day Out. Our directors guide the Children’s Ministry programs to support families through clear and frequent communications, creative approaches to serving individual needs and attention to the well-being of the whole child.
Day Care Details:
- children ages 6 weeks – 5 years
- Open 7:30AM – 5:30PM
- Click here for Tuition Rates
- Waitlist Agreement (2019)
- *NEW* 2021 Day Care Handbook
For more information and to apply, contact our Day Care Director Justine Martin at 329-2170 or email@example.com
Children’s Day Out Details:
- children from six months old through pre-K
- Open 9AM-2PM
- 2020/2021 CDO Handbook
- 2020/2021 CDO Enrollment Form
- 2020/2021 Parent Agreement
- *NEW* 2021/2022 CDO Handbook
- *NEW* 2021/2022 CDO Enrollment Application
- *NEW* 2021/2022 Parent Agreement