We’re taking the next step in our school partnerships with PROJECT SHINE, a fall break camp that will be held Oct. 4-5.
- OCT 4-5, 8AM – 5:30PM at Andrews Park (201 W. Daws St., Norman)
- For students in grades Pre-K through 5th.
- No cost!
- Lunch and snacks provided
- Vacation Bible School, Art, Games
- Music Enrichment, Reading Enrichment, Discovery Time
Interested in volunteering for Project Shine?
Sign up by clicking here: VOLUNTEER SIGN-UP
Questions? Contact Pastor Wendi at 321-3484 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Participant registration forms are below:
Please dropped off forms in person at 419 S. University Blvd. or email to Pastor Wendi at email@example.com
Participant REGISTRATION FORMS:
Want to help support local teachers & students? Then join us as we serving our four McFarlin partner schools: Adams, Jackson & Madison elementary schools, & Irving Middle School!
School Partnership Opportunities:
- Reading & Math Buddies: Once a week or once a month, being a buddy is always rewarding. Just 30 minutes -1hr. with a buddy can help students learn, grow and succeed in school! Contact: Pastor Wendi Neal
- Mobile Food Pantry: Join our volunteer team & help bring the kingdom of God to earth by helping meet the needs of our community. We distribute to each school once a month.
- Snacks: We collects snacks throughout the year for our partner schools. We know that not all families can help provide snacks, so snacks are always needed. Drop off donations at Pastor Wendi’s office
- School Supplies: Every year we do a school supply drive at the beginning of the school year. If the need is there, we can also do another drive in January for the start of the second semester.
Irving Middle School is building their Watch Dog program and needs volunteers.
This is a program to build positive environment and relationships, by planting positive male role models in strategic places at Irving. Please contact Associate Pastor Wendi Neal if you are interested in helping in this way.