Want to help support local teachers & students? Join us as we serve our four McFarlin partner schools: Adams, Jackson & Madison elementary schools, & Irving Middle School!
School Partnership Opportunities:
- Reading & Math Buddies: Once a week or once a month, being a buddy is always rewarding. Just 30 minutes -1hr. with a buddy can help students learn, grow and succeed in school! Contact Scott Meier
- Mobile Food Pantry: Join our volunteer team & help bring the kingdom of God to earth by helping meet the needs of our community. We distribute to each school once a month.
- Snacks: We collects snacks throughout the year for our partner schools. We know that not all families can help provide snacks, so snacks are always needed. Drop off donations at Pastor Wendi’s office
- School Supplies: Every year we do a school supply drive at the beginning of the school year. If the need is there, we can also do another drive in January for the start of the second semester.
Irving Middle School is building their Watch Dog program and needs volunteers.
This is a program to build positive environment and relationships, by planting positive male role models in strategic places at Irving. Please contact Associate Pastor Scott Meier if you are interested in helping in this way.
McFarlin Fall Break Camp!
- No cost!
- For students in grades Pre-K through 5th
- Lunch and snacks provided
- Vacation Bible School, Art, Games
- Music Enrichment, Reading Enrichment, Discovery Time
For more information contact Sandy Minty at 405-321-3484 or email@example.com