Utilities Assistance Program
Thursday mornings registration begins at 8:30 a.m. in Room 229. Instructions for the process are given at 9 a.m. including the order guests will be seen. Those who come after 9 a.m. will be seen last. Assistance is available during these hours, and no exceptions will be made. We have limited funds and guidelines to follow, therefore some bills may not be paid.
- We assist people who live in Norman, Noble, and Little Axe only.
- We do not pay rental/mortgage assistance or deposits.
- We do not pay cable or phone bills.
- Bills cannot be over $300.
- We cannot pay deposits or usage from other address.
Information to bring with you in order to be seen:
- Complete utility bill being considered for payment.
- Pay stubs or other income information for the last 30 days.
- Proof that your rent/mortgage is paid for the current month.
- Photo ID.
- Information regarding all residents of the household.
- Other expense information for the last 30 days.