To accompany our Lenten sermon series, we’re offering a book study of Reckless Love by Tom Berlin. Below are TWO ways you can participate in the Lent book study.
Book & Video Study: Join our Sunday school classes in studying the book, “Reckless Love” by author Tom Berlin.
- The study also includes free video lessons via McFarlin’s Amplify Media account.
- To locate a group, check out McFarlin’s Adult Sunday School page on our website, or contact Director of Connection Ministries Eve Hawley at email@example.com
Engage in LIVE online discussion: This is a new, creative way to engage with your church family and deepen your faith. Below are a few details about what to expect with this new option.
- What? Every week Pastor Trey will lead a LIVE discussion on our facebook group with themes and discussion questions from Sunday’s sermons and the group study on Reckless love.
- When? Every Wednesday at 7 PM, Feb. 24-March 31.
- Where? On the McFarlin UMC Community Facebook GROUP
- Length? Each discussion will last around 45 minutes, but feel free to hop on or off at any point. If you miss a discussion, you can always watch past discussions anytime on our facebook group. They’ll show up as a video on our feed.
- Are you a member of our Facebook Community Group? Our facebook group is public, but you must request to join. CLICK HERE and request to join the group to make sure you are able to join us for the live discussion!