Sunday, Feb. 28
7PM Online & In-Person
In-Person: RSVP HERE
As we’ve done with our Service of Lament and Blue Christmas service, we want these services to be a gathering place to share our burdens with one another and with our God who knows and loves us. Join us for prayer, worship and anointing at our service of healing & wholeness.
NOTE: If you are participating in the online service, please have olive, vegetable, or essential oil ready at home for the part of the service where the pastors will offer an annointing.
Online // 7PM
In-Person // 7PM in the Sanctuary
- Masks, social distancing and RSVP will be required (scroll down for expectations for In-person gatherings)
- RSVP HERE
Expectations for In-Person Gatherings
- Wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth at all times
- Keep a distance of at least 6 feet from those not in your household
- Refrain from singing
- Clean hands frequently
- Do not attend in-person if you have felt ill or have a fever
- When asked, please reserve your spot in advance.
Seating will be limited to the number of people we are able to seat safely, so we appreciate you taking the time to RSVP for our in-person services.
McFarlin’s leadership and members of our Relaunch Team are committed to helping our church family respond, plan and serve in a way that reflects the love, respect and wisdom of Christ. In our response to Covid-19, McFarlin leadership has and will continue to:
- prayerfully study current and changing data,
- seek advice from health professionals,
- explore the technology and techniques available to reduce health risks,
- and require that faithful, personal precautions be taken at any in- person gatherings.