McFarlin Event Registration
One way of being a “phygital” church means providing physical and digital ways to connect and engage with McFarlin’s ministries and we’re excited to offer a new, centralized way to register you and your family for events, programs and mission trips at McFarlin.
Once you create an account, your information integrates with our church database, making it much easier to auto-fill registration forms, check your account for what you and your family are signed up for and check our calendar for future events and service opportunities!
NOTE: Use the instructions below to set up your account. If you have any trouble at all or have questions about this new system, we are here to help! Contact our Office Manager Daniel Mitchell at 405-321-3484 ext. 132 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please follow the instructions below to create your account.
- Go to www.mcfarlinumcweb.myshelby.org
- Click the Log In button
- Click the Register button
- Complete the registration form
- Save your login and password!
Daniel Mitchell at 405-321-3484 ext. 132 or email@example.com
Why do I need to create an account?
- The McFarlin Portal is part of our Membership Database and we take data security very seriously. In order to protect your data, you must create a password-protected account to use the Portal.
I don’t go to McFarlin but I still want to attend the event. Can I register without creating an account?
- Yes! Call 405-321-3484 and let us know you’d like to register. We’ll take care of it for you.
How will you use my information?
- Your information will be used for McFarlin ministries and communications only.
Will I have to re-enter my information every time I register for an event?
- No! Once you create your Portal account, your information will be saved for next time.
Can I register my family members for events through the Portal?
- Yes! The Portal will allow you to register anyone in your family using the Family Member option on the registration page.
Can I register someone NOT in my family for an event?
- Yes! You can register non-family members along with your family, but that information will not be saved in the Portal.