McFarlin Event Registration
Why do I need to create an account?
- The McFarlin Portal is part of our Membership Database and we take data security very seriously. In order to protect your data, you must create a password-protected account to use the Portal.
I don’t go to McFarlin but I still want to attend the event. Can I register without creating an account?
- Yes! Call 405-321-3484 and let us know you’d like to register. We’ll take care of it for you.
How will you use my information?
- Your information will be used for McFarlin ministries and communications only.
Will I have to re-enter my information every time I register for an event?
- No! Once you create your Portal account, your information will be saved for next time.
Can I register my family members for events through the Portal?
- Yes! The Portal will allow you to register anyone in your family using the Family Member option on the registration page.
Can I register someone NOT in my family for an event?
- Yes! You can register non-family members along with your family, but that information will not be saved in the Portal.